Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'm not feeling so good

I didn't want to eat much on Friday - except peanut butter, treats and grass. Mom says no every time I try to eat grass. I had some peanut butter with my pills and some treats. I ate a little food, but mostly I slept. I ate a 1/4 cup of food before we went to bed and then I had to go in the middle of the night.

I ate a little food Saturday morning and a little bit Saturday night. I don't have any more anti-nausea pills. Mostly I'm sleeping today except when we go outside. Mom can tell I don't feel good. I'm trying to tell her what to do but I'm not getting through. I was doing so well until all that throwing up on Wednesday.

FINALLY! I got through to mom. We went downstairs for one more outside trip. She gave us some biscuits when we came back in. I got the ones with charcoal since mom thought maybe they'd help my tummy. And then the word 'Pepcid' popped into her poor brain. The vet said to give me 10mg of Pepcid if I had an upset tummy. So we all jumped in the car (except for the cats) and dashed to Publix. Now we're back and I had half a tablet with a little peanut butter (of course). I hope I feel like a new dog on Sunday.

It's no wonder it took so long. Mom hardly every buys medicine like that. Open her medicine cabinet and all that's there is an out of date bottle of aspirin, dental floss, and some band-aids so old they may not stick. Not exactly a pharmacopoeia.Oh wait. Now, there is a new tube of Neosporin she put on my incision.

Look! I have 6 followers. I think some of my friends from UF are keeping an eye on me in between visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment