Friday, June 3, 2011

Betrayed!

Well! Mom has written to the pet nutritionist at UF. She thinks a diet of chicken and beef is not balanced enough for me. She thinks I need to eat Dog Food. It has taken me hours to train her and this morning she regressed!

Normally, I would be chowing down on my second helping of MEAT by now, and making sure that Smokey understands that this is MY MEAT.

Instead both dishes are full of dry - DRY - food. What is she thinking? All I can do is sulk. I have to start retraining her soon.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes when we're really really good -- or really really good at convincing our SWF [She Who Feeds] that we deserve something special -- she puts pure, unsalted, homemade chicken broth on our food. Yum! See if you can talk your SWF into that. It takes a little practice, but you too can say, "Brawwwth!"

    Helpfully yours,
    P&Z

    ReplyDelete