Wednesday, June 15, 2011

No chemo today

We went to Gainesville again today and I had my ultrasound which showed that another mass has grown and the lymph nodes have not shrunk at all. My cancer thumbed its nose at the chemo. Mom decided not to try the second level treatment for it would only give me a few more months and not years.

We came home and I slept most of the way. Then I ate some chicken and had a vitamin with peanut butter. We all napped this afternoon.

We just had a small lovely rain shower. Not nearly enough but every drop counts.

Mom is in the deep end of despair and also in full hermit mode. The phone is off and she won't check e-mail. Smokey says he'll work twice as hard to take care of us.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sierra, Dear Smokey, Dear Pasquale, Dear Buddy, Dear Friskie Cat,
    We are very, very sad to hear the awful news from your house. We send you our wishes for a little peace, a little ease, as much chicken as you want, and lots and lots of love among you all.
    Your mom must be devastated. Take extra-good care of her.
    P&Z

    ReplyDelete